Saturday 14 December 2013

The 2014 Blogger Challenge!

Hello my lovelies!



With Christmas just around the corner I've already made my New Years resolution! To be a little more consistent with the blog! Sooo I've taken part in the 2014 Blogger Challenge! What's this you ask??

Blogger Gaby from Another Girly Blog is hosting a Blogger Challenge for next year. Every blogger will get 2 topics each month to blog about. Topics will cover everything and will not necessarily be relevant with your blogs subject! 
Sign ups are closed, unfortunately but i had to post about it! Better late than never!! So good luck to every blogger taking part in the #2014bloggerchallenge post!! Hopefully we'll all make new buddies!

I am number 296 by the way! Leave a comment below if you've entered the challenge, i would love to follow you all!

Sending love and wishing happy travels!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment