Monday 30 December 2013

Liebster Award!

Hello again my lovelies! I have some exciting news to share with you! The lovely Jessica from Bible of an Addict has nominated me for a Liebster Award. If you are nominated the rules are as follows: Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog, answer the 11 question, nominate 11 other people with a small following an big potential, then create 11 more questions for your nominees to answer.




These are my answers for Jessicas questions.
Where is your most faviourite holiday destination?
My faviourite holiday destination up until now would be Barcelona, Spain. Beautiful beaches, great food, amazing architecture and lots of memories.

What are your top 5 beauty must haves?
My top 5  would be my Loreal day and night cream, my eos lip balm, my mac rebel lipstick, my loreal telescopic mascara and my body shop coconut body lotion.

What is your faviourite piece of clothing in your wardrobe right now?
My black leather jacket from Zara, i have it for years and i am in love with leather jackets.

What is your current fashion obsession?
My current fashion obsession would be plaid shirts, tight jeans and ankle booties!

What have you got planned for 2014?
A new travel destination I've been dreaming of making!

What is your dream job?
Ok so i have a travel blog my dream job would definitely have something to do with travelling! But apart from that i am studying to be a primary school teacher.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
If i could, i would choose to live in New York!

Matte or gloss?
Matte never been a big fan of lipgloss.

Heels or flats?
I've been in love with high heels since i was a little girl!

What's one random fact no one knows about you?
I dont like strawberry ice cream? :P

What's your biggest ambition you wish to achieve in your life?
This one's easy! My biggest ambition is to travel the world!


My nominees are:
A work in Progress
Wonderland in a wardrobe
Real world girl
La vie en May
Slight Gem
Dilsy Does
Vintage1973
GlittersnLove
Breakfast at Elenas
Style Life Lovely
Rosy Blossom

Here are your 11 questions:
What is the one thing that will always make you smile?
What is the best memory you have of 2013?
What is you favorite holiday destination?
What are your New Year resolution?
Describe what you want 2014 to be with one word.
If you could live anywhere where would you choose to live?
What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Describe yourself with 3 words.
What is your favorite time of the year?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Dessert or Food?





No comments:

Post a Comment